- Feed Mixing Machine
- Ring Die Feed Pellet Mill
- Electric Flat Die Feed Pellet Mill
- Diesel Flat Die Feed Pellet Mill
Optional Machines for Plant
- Counterflow Feed Pellet Cooler
- Feed Pellet Crusher
- Feed Pellet Grading Sieve
- Feed Pellet Packing Machine
As we all know, the final pellets produced by feed pellet mill are soft and moist in high temperature, so they can not be transported and stored immediately and require to be cooled first. Therefore the pellets need to be cooled to remove moisture and heat generated in the conditioning and pelleting. The preferred choice for cooling is counterflow feed pellet cooler which has been the first choice in feed pelletizing plant.
Pellet Cooling Machine Characteristics
How the Feed Pellet Cooler Works
What Should be Noticed in the Cooling Process?
- Drum Type Wood Chipper
- Ring Die Wood Pellet Mill
- Small Electric Wood Pellet Mill
- Small Diesel Wood Pellet Mill
Our company has designed 3 bagasse pellet plant that would process bagasse can be burned for fuel.
2T/H rice husk pellet plant installed in Vietnam has been working well and gained great popularity.
A reasonable sawdust pellet plant design controlled by PLC system.