- Feed Mixing Machine
- Ring Die Feed Pellet Mill
- Electric Flat Die Feed Pellet Mill
- Diesel Flat Die Feed Pellet Mill
Optional Machines for Plant
- Counterflow Feed Pellet Cooler
- Feed Pellet Crusher
- Feed Pellet Grading Sieve
- Feed Pellet Packing Machine
The demand for biomass pellets have exploded in recent years. While as a kind of biomass pellets, rice husk pellets also have a broad market. Our company are specialized in providing high quality wood pellet mill which can process both wood and rice husk into excellent pellets. We can design rice husk pellet plant with different capacities.
Learn about Rice Husk and Rice Husk Pellets
★ Rice husk pellets can burn longer than rice husk. After being pelletized, the combustion rate of rice husk can run up to above 95%.
How to Make Rice Husk Pellets
1. Compared with other raw materials for making pellets, the diameter of rice husks is about 2-3mm, so when they are pelletizing into pellets, they don’t need to be crushed and since the moisture content of rice husks is low, so they are easier to be pressed into pellets. Dryer and Crusher are not necessary for a rice husk pellet plant in the common situation.
3. A pellet is in its most fragile state as it leaves the die. Every effort must be made to handle this product as gently as possible until it is cooled, dried and hardened. For 2t/h rice husk pellet plant, we recommend counterflow pellet cooler as it is more efficient and has large effective cooling volume. If your pellet plant capacity is smaller, we can equip a horizontal pellet cooler for you. Coolers should be located where they can receive fresh air from the outside.
- Drum Type Wood Chipper
- Ring Die Wood Pellet Mill
- Small Electric Wood Pellet Mill
- Small Diesel Wood Pellet Mill
Our company has designed 3 bagasse pellet plant that would process bagasse can be burned for fuel.
2T/H rice husk pellet plant installed in Vietnam has been working well and gained great popularity.
A reasonable sawdust pellet plant design controlled by PLC system.